Farming Your Finances-Beef Edition
January 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$60
Three consecutive Thursdays. Attend all three sessions.
January 24, 31, and February 7, 2019
Registration at 5:00 p.m., light supper at 5:30 p.m., classroom sessions from 6-8 p.m.
County/USDA Service Center, 925 Donald St., Medford
This three-evening workshop series is for anyone interested in learning about or improving their operation’s financial management. Working with a case beef farm, this series will be interactive between speakers and participants with in-class exercises to assist you in learning about farm financial management.
Topics to be included:
· Introduction to the Financial Management Model
· Records and Recordkeeping
· Financial Statements (balance sheet, income statement)
· Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
· Benchmarking of Financial Position and Performance
Registration Fee: $60.00
Includes in-class materials and supper each evening.